- Seven Narratives: A Counselling Intervention Using Stories in Career Development
- This is a presentation given in the USW by Professor Pryor and Professor Jim Bright, illustrating how the use of narratives can assist individuals seeking career counselling.
- Start Download
- INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION OF PROFESSOR PRYOR’S CONTRIBUTION TO THE CAREER DEVELOPMENT FIELD.
- International career articles: A content analysis of four journals across 34 years. Journal of Vocational Behavior. Volume 70, Issue 3, June
- read this article
Specializing in the development of psychological assessment tools for use in the career development and life transitions of Australians in counselling, educational, organisational and rehabilitation contexts.
Congruence is an Australian company established in 1988, as consultancy specializing in the development of psychological assessment tools for use in the career development and life transitions of Australians in counselling, educational, organisational and rehabilitation contexts.
Congruence also provides ancillary services including:
- Training in the use of career assessment tests and counselling materials, especially but not exclusively Congruence resources as outlined in our catalogue
- Career development counselling for school leavers, through mid-life transition to executive outplacement
- Transition to retirement counselling for those looking forward to a changed level of involvement in work
- Organisational consultancy including staff selection, job analysis, psychological assessment and staff development.
- Research and development services including psychological test construction, questionnaire development and programme evaluation
- Medico-legal and rehabilitation assessment services.