Selected Congruence surveys now available online: SurvStar
- Evidence Based Assessment
A presentation to the ASORC Conference reviewing one hundred years of research about cognitive abilities, vocational interests, personality traits, work values and narrative plots.
- Download it (240)
- Work Aspect Preference Scale (WAPS) Automated Scoring System
WAPS users are welcome to download the scoring system for their own individual professional use. We request that it not be made available or used for any other commercial purpose without first discussing such uses with Congruence...
- Download it (310)
- Creative Thinking Strategies
- Specimen Set (manual & pack of 20 booklets/score sheets)
- Want to contribute to our Ongoing Research...?
- At Congruence we are always eager for feedback in users’ experiences with our materials. This enables us to revise our materials to improve their effectiveness. We are also interested in suggestions about either how existing materials could be modified or what new products professionals believe would be useful for their work.